12 Sep (14.00-17.30), 13 Sep (10.30-13.00) - Biblioteca Boaga
Would you like to discuss your business idea, your research and innovation projects, your technologies with other interested and very skilled people?
THE NETWORKING EVENT IS YOUR GREAT CHANCE!
The networking event is the best way to meet potential cooperation partners during the face-to-face meeting.
People have the possibility to meet each other at high speed (around 20 minutes per every face-to-face) and to share ideas and experience, to build connection, to exchange information, to evaluate new opportunities of collaboration at every level.
At the network event will participate a wide spectrum of businessmen, entrepreneurs, researchers and innovators from Europe and beyond looking for new business and cooperation opportunities: do not miss this great chance! The network event is free for the conference participants.
The event will take place on 12th and 13th September 2018 and it will be enriched by the Market Uptake Elevator Pitch and by the H2020 Flash Presentation as showed by the following agenda:
14.00 – 17.30
Brokerage Event – Day 1
17.30 – 18.30
Innovation and Market Uptake Elevator Pitch
09.00 – 10.30
H2020 Flash Presentation
10.30 – 13.00
Brokerage Event – Day 2
The whole event is managed by APRE – Agency for the Promotion of European Research
The networking event will be focused on application sectors relevant for nanotechnologies and their integration with KETs, including:
- CONSTRUCTION, BUILDING & RESTORATION
- ELECTRONICS, MICRO AND NANOSYSTEMS
- ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT
- FOOD AND AGRICULTURE
- INNOVATIVE AND SMART TEXTILES
- NANO-BIO RELATED PRODUCTS
- HEALTH & NANOMEDICINE
- NANO-MATERIALS BASED INNOVATION
- NANOSCALE CHARACTERIZATION AND MEASUREMENTS
- SAFETY AND SOCIAL IMPACTS
- SMART MANUFACTURING
- TRANSPORT, SPACE & AERONAUTICS
Just few minutes and you will be able to participate to the network event
- Go to https://nanoinnovation2018.b2match.io/, click on “register”
- Insert your data, write a brief description of your organisation and your expertise
- Select the networking sessions where you are available for bilateral meeting
- Do not forget to choose the main areas of activity you are interested in
- You will be validated by APRE within 2-3 days after registration
- You will receive an invitation to select your potential partners available on the networking tool
- Go to https://nanoinnovation2018.b2match.io/, log-in and book meetings with other registered participants you would like to meet during the networking event in order to discuss collaborative partnerships
- Few days before the event, APRE will send your networking agenda with scheduled face to face meetings
- Attend the networking event!