Innovation and Market Uptake Elevator Pitch
Presentations made by selected speakers are available at the following link: https://goo.gl/yrkjkS
Sep 12 (17.30-18.30) - Renaissance Cloister Room
Share your best ideas, present your innovative products or research results, draw commercial partners attention and win a prize for your pitch!
You have the opportunity to make a 5-minutes elevator pitch in the Renaissance Cloister, the best networking and crowded point of the NanoInnovation2018 conference. Catch the eye of the participants, boost your partnering opportunities and try to win a prize.
SPEAKERS SELECTED FOR THE ELEVATOR PITCH
|Costa Anna||CNR-ISTEC||R&D Institution|
|D'Alessandro Antonella||Università di perugia||University|
|Liberati Diego||CNR||R&D Institution|
|Quadrini Fabrizio||Università di Tor Vergata||University|
|Raimondo Mariarosa||ISTEC-CNR||R&D Institution|
|Romano Francesco||Università Alma Mater Studiorum Bologna||University|
|Sacconi Fabio Enrico||TiberLab||SME|
|Vetere Irina||Green Pupae||SME|
Be the best and win a publication on AIP Conference Proceedings 2018!
During the Innovation and Market Uptake Elevator Pitch session, the NanoInnovation 2018 Scientific Committee will award the best pitch with a publication on the AIP Conference Proceedings 2018.
AIP Conference Proceedings represent a well-established channel to divulgate scientific results presented in important meetings all around the world. The paper will be peer-reviewed and will have a DOI (Digital Object Identifier) code; the online version of proceedings will have an identification code ISSN. AIP Conference Proceedings is considered by the main international databases, Web of Science (WoS) and Scopus included.
More info are available at the following link: http://www.nanoinnovation.eu/2018/index.php/proceedings
Submit your proposal by the 4th of September (11.00 a.m. CET)!
Exploit your research results, find new partners and create new business opportunities for your product in the following fields:
- CONSTRUCTION, BUILDING & RESTORATION
- ELECTRONICS, MICRO AND NANOSYSTEMS
- ENERGY & ENVIRONMENT
- FOOD AND AGRICULTURE
- INNOVATIVE AND SMART TEXTILES
- NANO-BIO RELATED PRODUCTS
- HEALTH & NANOMEDICINE
- NANO-MATERIALS BASED INNOVATION
- NANOSCALE CHARACTERIZATION AND MEASUREMENTS
- SAFETY AND SOCIAL IMPACTS
- SMART MANUFACTURING
- TRANSPORT, SPACE & AERONAUTICS
Apply filling the form available at this link: https://goo.gl/3aWYqP
ELEVATOR PITCH RULES:
- Register to the Networking Event: for being selected as speaker it is mandatory take part to at least one session of the brokerage event
- Fill the registration form by the 4th of September (11.00 AM)
- The Scientific Committee of NanoInnovation2018 will select 10 projects
- Each Elevator Pitch presentation will consist of a 5 minutes presentation: if selected, you will receive a template to use and the timing will be strictly enforced
- During the event, the Scientific Committee will award the best pitch with a publication on the MDPI Journal
- After the event, pitch presentations will be published on the NanoInnovation2018 website (optional)
PITCHES SELECTION CRITERIA:
The Scientific Committee will select 10 speakers assessing in each project:
- degree of innovation - up to 20 points
- industrial relevance - up to 20 points
- correspondence with conference topic areas - up to 10 points
The Scientific Committee, defined by NanoInnovation2018 organizers, is composed by the following members:
- Maria Letizia Terranova, NanoItaly Association
- Marco Vittori Antisari, NanoItaly Association
- Isella Vicini, Warrant Group (AIRI)
The 10 selected candidates will be informed by the 7th of September.
SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT :
Fill and submit the application form available at this link: https://goo.gl/3aWYqP
Submission of the application forms
04/09/2018 – 10.00 a.m.
Publication of selected speakers
12/09/2018 – 17.30 P.M.
12/09/2018 – 14:00-17:30
13/09/2018 – 10:30-13:30